I think you are going to like this super easy dish. Thai style crispy Mince pork omelette are one of my lazy go to dish that I would make for myself because they are quick to make. Serve with hot jasmine rice cucumber and tomato ohm yum it heaven on the plate!
- pork mince 3 tablespoon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- ground white pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pork mince, garlic, spring onion, fish sauce, lemon juice and white pepper until just combined.
- Then mix in the corn flour, beating thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Set the wok over a high heat add oil until hot.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Spread the mixture out.
- Let it cook until golden brown.
- Flip the omelette or turn over for the other side cook even and golden.
- Immediately remove the omelette to your waiting plate.
Hope you enjoy.