Free amigurumi pattern two little teddy bears Amanda and Annie

free amigurumi teddy bear and panda by jennyandteddy.com

free teddy bear and panda amigurumi free pattern by jennyandteddy.com

You are welcome to sell the finished dolls that made out of my original pattern.Because I like to support crafters and love to hear from you,feel free to leave a comment or say hello. Please do not sell,redistributed my pattern in any form. Instead of that indicate my blog name to your friends.

Finish Size
-Approximately 5.5-6 inch tall
-Size of Amanda and her sister may varies depend on size of yarn and crochet hook

Materials
To make you will need
1. Acrylic yarn in this pattern, I normally used 8 ply
2. Plastic eyes with safety backing 7.5mm (you can find it at any craft shop)
3. Fiber fill for stuffing
4. Sewing pin
5. Ribbon or button
7. Crochet hook size1.25mm or 3mm and craft glue

Two little bear Amanda and Annie-free pattern

two bearMake this two little cutie bear Amanda and Annie with easy to follow step by step photo tutorial.

Great for beginner only need single crochet. If you are not already a Craftsy member, then sign up for free first then you can download from my Craftsy page.  After login simply add the pattern to your card and then checkout - No Payment or address details are required as these are electronic patterns.

For basic how to do magic ring,increase and decrease

Skill and abbreviations
You will need to know how to make a magic ring or adjustable ring
-Single crochet (sc)
-Crochet increase (inc) which mean-make 2 single crochet in same stitch
-Crochet decrease (dec) which mean-Crochet 2 stitches together
-Stitch (st)
* = Repeat stitches from * to end of *
-Chain (ch)
-Slip stitch (sl st)
-change colour

Let’s start with head
Brown for teddy
White colour for panda

You will work from top to bottom
Round1. Make magic ring and 6sc in ring (6)
Round2. 2sc in each st around (12)
Round3. *Sc in next st, 2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (18)
Round4. *Sc in next 2 st,2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (24)
Round5. *Sc in next 3 st,2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (30)
Round6. *Sc in next 4 st,2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (36)
Round7-12. Sc in each st around (36)
Round13. *sc in each of next 4 st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (30)
Round14. Sc in each st around (30)
Round15. *sc in each of next 3 st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (24)
Round16. *sc in each of next 2 st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (18)
Round17. *sc in each of next st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (12) then finish of and leave long tail for sewing. And stuffing polyester firmly.

Arms
Brown for teddy
Black colour for panda

Make 2 pieces
Round1. Make magic ring and 8sc in ring (8)
Round2-11. sc in each st around (8)
Then finish of leave long tail for sewing and stuffing polyester just a little.

Ears
Brown for teddy
Black colour for panda

For bear make 2 pieces (brown)
Round1. Make magic ring and 6sc in ring (6)
Round2. 2sc in each st around (12)
Round3. *Sc in next st, 2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (18)
Round4-7. sc in each st around (18)
Then finish of leave long tail for sewing and stuffing polyester just a little .

For panda make 2 pieces (black)
Round1. Make magic ring and 6sc in ring (6)
Round2. 2sc in each st around (12)
Round3. *Sc in next st, 2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (18)
Round4-5. sc in each st around (18)
Then finish of leave long tail for sewing and stuffing polyester just a little

Legs
Brown colour for teddy
White colour for panda

Make 2 pieces
Round1. Make magic ring and 10sc in ring (10) (black colour for panda)
Round2. sc in each st around (10) (black colour for panda)
Round3. sc in each st around (10) (black colour for panda)
Round4-10. sc in each st around (10)
Then finish of and stuffing polyester just a little.

Body
Body, we make by stitch 2 legs together.
Body we start to count round 1 from stitch 2 legs together.
Brown color for teddy
White color for panda
See my other tutorial on how to joined for amigurumi doll.

Round1. sc in each st around 2 leg (20)
Round2-9. sc in each st around (20)
Round10. *sc in each of next 3 st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (16 )
Round11. *sc in each of next 2 st,dec 1* and repeat from * around (12 )
Round12-13. Sc in each st around (12)
Finish of and leave long tail for sewing.
And stuffing polyester firmly.

Nose for bear (white)

Make 1 piece
Round1. Make magic ring and 6sc in ring (6)
Round2. 2Sc in each st around (12)
Round3. sc in each st around (12)
Finish of leave and long tail for sewing.

Dress we will work from top to bottom.
Yellow for teddy
Pink for panda

Start with chain 18 (18) .

Pic1.Start with 18 chain

pic2. Join the chain

Round1-3. Sc in each st and around. (18)
Round4. *Sc in next 2st,2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (24)
Round5. sc in each st around (24)
Round6. *Sc in next 3 st,2sc in next st* and repeat from * around (30)
Round7-12. sc in each st around (30)
Round13. sc in each st around (30) white and finish off.

Finishing
Sew nose to the face and ears to the head.
Then attach dress to body by sewing, then attach the head and arms.

Two little bear Amanda and Annie-free pattern

Online Crochet Class
About jane

Jane is the founder and author of jennyandteddy.com. she love all things cute, like to baked yummy goodness. Jennyandteddy.com is a place where she can shared her easy DIY project, craft, crochet and simple life.

Comments

1. Jordan says:

awwww soooo sweet :)

2. Snowcatcher says:

Found you on Ravelry. Very cute. Your photography is great, too!

3. awesome!

4. Multibeavo says:

Thanks for sharing your pattern! They are too cute!!

5. Cool Zone says:

very very cute…!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jessica says:

I saw your products on Artfire. These are ADORABLE.

7. Claribel says:

Beautiful dolls!!! Claribel

8. Wonderfull, Thanks.

9. Thank you for posting this wonderful pattern. My granddaughter will surely enjoy these…..I can make a whole family of them!

10. halizda says:

tq for sharring this pattern.

11. Just Ming says:

Thanks for the bears. They are so adorable!

12. Jannett says:

these are adorable..thank you for sharing…;o)

13. Wow, super cute!!!!
    Thank you for the pattern!
    xoxo from Greece

14. erin says:

THis is so adorable!!

15. Kathleen says:

Just wanted to drop you a line and some little hearts (<333!) for this pattern! I made a bear from it and I'm definitely going to be making more, it was so much fun to do and works beautifully. I wrote a blog post (with pictures!) over here. :)

Thanks so, so much for writing and sharing this.

16. Hi! I just tried to make the teddy bears according to your instructions and it came out great. I want to say thank you. BUT where do you get the eyes for the dolls?

17. The eyes for dolly normally I went to get them at craft shop(spotlight it' quite a big store here in nz)

18. suma says:

Hellooooo!! Thanq for such a nice tutorial. I like Amanda & Annie. Started crocheting them. On the way to finish them. Planning to fill my home with these cute lil teddies.

19. jacelina says:

wow!! So cute… i bought those eyes from a etsy shop…

20. Terrie says:

They're adorable and your tutorial is clear. Thanks for sharing.

21. Rachel says:

Adorable. It is fun watching them grow step by step. Stop by and share at Lines Across My Face's cratfy link party.
    Rachel

22. these teddys are just cauttteeee

come share it over at my woot woot wednesday party!

23. These are so sweet! How do I learn how to do this?! Thanks for sharing :-)

24. Khe Nguyen says:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your pattern!
    My 3 year old loved the bear!
    I changed the design for it cause I didn't have black and I didn't have any of the eyes yet…
    when I finished Serenity asked me, "mommy, what happened to the eyes?!" lol

please come take a look at it :)

25. mackenzie says:

Those are the cutest teddy bears! I am going to try to make them. Thanks for the great post!

26. ahohenberger says:

Hey, thanks for this great pattern! I used it in my shop here: http://BollyBears.dawanda.com
    Really, thanks a lot!!!

27. Erica says:

Hi there! I just finished making a panda based off your pattern. Here it is if you would like to see her, she will be sent to my best friend for Christmas. :] Thank you so much for posting this!!! I really appreciate you making such wonderful free patterns.

Photo: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/youkilledmybirdie/IMG_6183.jpg

28. Hi jenny.I love your blog and since the day i see this pattern i fall in love with it.Thanks a lot,for this lovely pattern.i made a bear out of your pattern,you can see it in my blog if you like to.

29. Thank you SO MUCH for providing this pattern! Not only did it help me learn the basics of crocheting amigurumi, but the money I've earned from selling my creations online has helped me get through some very tough months financially. I probably never would have learned how to do amigurumi or how much fun it is if it weren't for your tutorial!

30. Linda Smith says:
  31. Gracias Amiga, eres muy linda por compartir tus patrones,muchos cariños…Dios te bendiga…Mi blogs de manualidades :http://tejidosmanualidadesyalgomas.blogspot.com

32. Colleen says:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PATTERN and the others that I have found. THANKS SO MUCH! I have made quite a few and everyone that I have made them for loves them Even animals love them! really! Your patterns are easy to follow.

33. jane says:

Hi Colleen,
    I am glad to hear you and your family like those two little cutie two bear.

34. I learnt to crochet amigurumi with this pattern last year; the result was cringe worthy, to say the least. Not because there was anything wrong with the pattern (it’s wonderful); it’s just that I was a total crochet virgin back then! But I continued to learn and this year I used this pattern again to make a few teddy bears. And I’m happy to report they came out cute this time if I can say so myself :D It’d be wonderful if you stopped by my blog and had a look at them. Thank you for sharing this pattern. You’re the best :D

35. jane says:

Thank you and your teddy bear are so cute!

36. hamsini says:

hello i’ve been learning from your patterns. thank you so much for sharing these patterns.. it is so helpful.
    i just had one doubt. im finding difficulties in connecting the body parts. could you please make a video or post photos how to connect it.. it will be very helpful for me to do.. sewing the body parts is where i lack.. pls help.
    Hamsini

37. jane says:

Normally I attached body part by sewing. I might find the youtube tutorial for you. Flick me an email.

38. Teresa says:

Super cute! Thank you for the pattern & tutorial.

39. jane says:

Thanks Teresa.

40. wow! So cute :) :)
    Andrea-Thandi would like you to read..Easy Flower Lace Crochet Headband ( Pattern included)My Profile

41. Very cute! Thanks for linking up at the Southern Special #30.
    Sharon@Blue Willow House would like you to read..Happy Halloween and a Wrap-upMy Profile

42. Trish says:

These are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them at The Southern Special.